Director, Marketing & Communications
Marketing & Communications
University Center, Room 328
Kim Wall joined the college in 2005 as a member of the Marketing and Communication Relations team. Kim coordinates the development and implementation of the college's marketing initiatives. She is responsible for content creation for print and web materials, including advertising, recruitment materials, press releases and public interest stories. She is also the editor of the biannual newsletter, Mill Works, and works with her colleague, Brian Tobin, to maintain the college’s social media efforts for @unhmanchester.
Prior to joining the college, Kim worked at a marketing agency where she coordinated experiential marketing campaigns for national corporations. She also worked as a program coordinator with area nonprofit organizations.
- Public Speaking, CA 450, January-May, 2011
- First Year Seminar, UMST 401, September-December, 2010
- Member, Palace Theatre Advisory Board<
- Outstanding Recent Graduate award, UNH Alumni Association, 2004
- Dean's Award, UNH Manchester, 2001
- M.S. Organizational Leadership, SNHU
- B.A. Communication Arts, UNH Manchester