Computing Technology Program
Science & Technology Division
University Center, Room 139
John Blumberg has been an adjunct computer science instructor at the University of New Hampshire Manchester since August of 1999. His course work has included Introduction to Computers and Applications, VB programming, Database design and Operating Systems. John has been involved with teaching computer science courses since joining the faculty of Franklin Pierce College in 1996. He retired from FPC after 10 years in 2006.
- Almost forty years of industry experience covers:
- Systems development for the US Army in the Pentagon
- Application systems development for Programs and Analysis, Burlington, Mass.
- Operating software support for NCR, Newton, Mass.
- Regional Software Manager for NCR, Manchester, NH
- Regional Systems Engineering Manager for Northrop, Nashua, NH
- Product Management and Product Marketing for Wang Labs, Lowell, Mass.
- Product Development manager for Production Process, Londonderry, NH
Professor Blumberg lives in Goffstown. He is active in volunteer activities: president of the Orchard Highlands Association board of directors, volunteer at Upreach Therapeutic Riding facility in Goffstown and member of the Goffstown Community Emergency Response Team – CERT.
His educational background comes from Ohio State [Go Bucks] where he received a B.S. in Engineering Physics and a M.S. in Computer Science.
- M.S., Computer Science, Ohio state
- B.S., Engineering Physics, Ohio State