Our campus is in the heart of the region’s cultural, economic, entertainment and government activity — putting unlimited internship opportunities at your doorstep. We’ve partnered with local businesses to give you the real-world experience that sets you apart. Computing majors have interned at many high-profile organizations in the area, including:
- 2KR Systems
- International Institute of New England
- Manchester School District
Throughout the CS&E program, you’ll put your classroom learning to work, build your resume and network with industry experts through three business-sponsored projects.
- Entrepreneurship project (sophomore year): You’ll sharpen your business skills by developing a business plan to pitch to venture capitalists.
- Engineering project (junior year): You’ll intern with an industry partner, to building and implementing a service or system that adds value to the partner organization.
- Capstone project and new ventures creation (senior year): The culminating experience of the program, the Capstone addresses a project or need of a local business. You’ll use your entrepreneurial savvy to develop a product or service, then sell it with the same expertise and persuasion as someone in the private industry.
Emactus is an award-winning international organization that mobilizes students around the world to make a difference in their communities while developing the skills to become socially responsible business leaders. Join fellow business-savvy students to transform lives and shape a better, more sustainable world through local projects and community engagement.