When To Apply
The Fall semester deadline for an international application is April 1st, and the Spring semester deadline is October 1st. Because of the time taken to evaluate Transcripts, and the time factor involved in mailing materials, it is strongly recommended that you apply as soon as possible. All materials must be submitted by the deadline.
The Following will constitute a complete application:
- Completed Application form with essay
- Application Fee of $60 U.S payable to UNHM
- Official Transcript(s) from your High School(s) and or College(s) along with an official English translation/evaluation. If you would like your college credits to transfer then you must submit these Transcripts to be evaluated for their U.S. equivalency.
- Official transcript(s) of any coursework taken prior to applying to UNH, with English translations, are required. Translation options include, but are not limited to, World Education Services (WES) and the Center for Educational Documentation.
- Official copy of your TOEFL or IELTS scores are required if English is not the language you speak at home or if you are attending a school where English is not the primary language of instruction. (SAT/ACT are also Acceptable)
- Certified Bank Statements calculated in U.S. currency (completed UNHM International Applicant Financial Statement to cover all expenses approximately 44,600 for annual expenses).
- At least one letter of Recommendation