Starting a new student organization at UNH Manchester is a simple process. Links below will lead you to the information you need. Before beginning please, consider the following questions:
- Is there already a similar student organization on campus?
- What unique contribution would this group make to UNH Manchester?
- How committed are you to seeing this group succeed?
- Do you have a core group of at least 5 students to get the organization up and running?
- What are your goals for the future of this organization?
- Becoming a Recognized Student Organization (.pdf)
- Benefits of Recognized Student Organizations (.pdf)
- Constitution & Bylaws Example (.pdf)
- Student Organization Advertising Guide (.pdf)
- Student Organization Marketing Worksheet (.pdf)
For help and further information, please contact the Student Activities Office. The office is located in room 108 at the University Center. The phone number is 603.641.4395 and the email address is email@example.com. Thank you for improving the community and life at UNH Manchester.