Online Book Exchange
UNH Manchester's newest student initiative, Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange, is a way for students to communicate with each other about what books they have to sell, trade or exchange. Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange utilizes the secure to UNH- community site: BlackBoard. The site makes use of discussion boards for students looking for "Books to Exchange" or "Looking for Books". It is up to you to post what books you have or need and the exchange of funds or trade of books takes place off-site. You are responsible for your own transactions.
This program is designed for the entire student population to communicate with each other to ask for, trade and exchange books.
The process to sign up is easy. The steps are:
- Decide you want to save and help other people save
- Sign up (using the enroll form)
- Receive an email saying you are enrolled
- Sign in to UNH Manchester Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange
- Use the discussion board to start searching!
University of New Hampshire at Manchester (UNH Manchester) Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange program is one that allows users to exchange course books with other students. This is student to student exchange, no companies allowed.
- The UNH Manchester’s Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange program is intended for UNH Manchester students only.
- While the UNH Manchester sites are intended to provide current and accurate information, The University of New Hampshire at Manchester, its trustees, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, and students cannot and do not warrant that the information contained on the site is in fact current and accurate and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by the reliance upon information provided. Relying on information contained on these sites is done at Users' risk.
- Postings and email to members using this service are subject to the provisions of Student Rights, Rules and Responsibilities and the Student Code of Conduct and Conduct Process.
- This Exchange is meant for listing books needed or books to exchange only. Students are not provided with a way to process transactions. Any monetary transactions will take place off site. UNH Manchester will not be held responsible for any mistreatment of this service.
- In order to better serve our user community, correspondence through this site may ask for feedback by about the UNH Manchester Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange program.
- We respect your privacy, and will not distribute member information, except in response to verified requests from law enforcement or emergency services, or to the organizer of a password-protected group that you participate in. IP addresses are collected for most transactions.
- Contacting other users and making postings are permitted only for personal use for the purpose of arranging exchanges of books.
- If any single part of this agreement is legally held to be invalid, the remainder of the agreement shall remain in force.
- UNH Manchester sites may contain links to or data from other, non-UNH Web sites. When linking to another site, this UNH Manchester Privacy Notice no longer applies. The University of New Hampshire at Manchester does not endorse any products or services linked from or supplied to this site.
- This Terms of Service / User Agreement may be modified at any time without notice. The user agrees to observe updates and amendments to these Terms of Service as a condition for continued use of this web site.
Please use caution and common sense when using the UNH Manchester Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange website. UNH Manchester has not investigated, nor can UNH Manchester investigate or guarantee any Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange user's purported identity, insurance, criminal record. By using this site, you agree to accept all such risks and UNH Manchester shall not responsible for the acts or omissions by you or other users on the site. Your decision to participate in the Student 2 Student Online Book Exchange is at your sole risk, and UNH Manchester assumes no liability or responsibility for any harm, injury, damage or loss you may suffer as a result of using the site. It is your responsibility to contact, interview, research, select and make arrangements with persons using this site to your own satisfaction and to address legal and safety issues involved in any such arrangements that may be made.