UNH Manchester’s initiative, RideShare, is a way to save the environment while saving you a few dollars. RideShare utilizes the secure to UNH- community site: BlackBoard. The site makes use of discussion boards for every main city and town surrounding UNH Manchester. It is up to you to post where and when you are traveling to see if anyone can share a ride with you.
This program is designed for the entire student population to communicate with each other to schedule and share potential rides.
The process to sign up is easy. The steps are:
- Decide you want to save the environment
- Sign up (using the enroll form)
- Receive an email saying you are enrolled
- Sign in to UNH Manchester RideShare BlackBoard
- Use the discussion board to start saving!
Terms of Service / User Agreement
The University of New Hampshire at Manchester (UNH Manchester) RideShare program has several security features and suggestions for the benefit of its users, but responsibility for safety rests with the user alone.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this service.
- The UNH Manchester RideShare program is intended for UNH Manchester students only.
- While the UNH Manchester sites are intended to provide current and accurate information, The University of New Hampshire at Manchester, its trustees, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, and students can not and do not warrant that the information contained on the site is in fact current and accurate and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by the reliance upon information provided. Relying on information contained on these sites is done at Users' risk.
- Don't travel with someone you don't trust. By using this service you agree that UNH Manchester RideShare and related persons are not responsible for your safety, comfort, or successful travel arrangements, or for your belongings, or for any other liability with regard to your use of this website.
- Postings and email to members using this service are subject to the provisions of Student Rights, Rules and Responsibilities and the Student Code of Conduct and Conduct Process.
- In order to better serve our user community, correspondence through this site may ask for feedback by about the UNH Manchester RideShare program.
- We respect your privacy, and will not distribute member information, except in response to verified requests from law enforcement or emergency services, or to the organizer of a password-protected group that you participate in. IP addresses are collected for most transactions.
- Contacting other users and making postings are permitted only for personal use for the purpose of arranging a ride.
- If any single part of this agreement is legally held to be invalid, the remainder of the agreement shall remain in force.
- UNH Manchester sites may contain links to or data from other, non-UNH Web sites. When linking to another site, this UNH Manchester Privacy Notice no longer applies. The University of New Hampshire at Manchester does not endorse any products or services linked from or supplied to this site.
- Drivers need to ensure their vehicle is properly maintained and that they carry sufficient insurance. Adequate third party liability is essential and underinsured motorist protection is recommended.
- This Terms of Service / User Agreement may be modified at any time without notice. The user agrees to observe updates and amendments to these Terms of Service as a condition for continued use of this web site.
Please use caution and common sense when using the UNH Manchester RideShare website. UNH Manchester has not investigated, nor can UNH Manchester investigate or guarantee any RideShare user's purported identity, insurance, criminal record or traffic violations record, or the actual existence or identity of any listed vehicle, or its actual condition. By using this site, you agree to accept all such risks and UNH Manchester shall not responsible for the acts or omissions by you or other users on the site. Your decision to rideshare is at your sole risk, and UNH Manchester assumes no liability or responsibility for any harm, injury, damage or loss you may suffer as a result of using the site. It is your responsibility to contact, interview, research, select and make arrangements with persons using this site to your own satisfaction and to address legal, safety and insurance issues involved in any such arrangements that may be made.