About the Library
UNH Manchester Library — Promoting academic success through personal attention and expert assistance
The UNH Manchester library is the heart of our college community. In addition to the physical and online resources, the librarians, professional staff and student workers contribute to college life and student achievement. Visit the library and learn about all the resources available to help you succeed in college.
UNH Manchester Library
- houses a physical collection of more than 30,000 print volumes and 5,000 films
- provides access to a wide variety of electronic databases and tens of thousands of full-text journals.
- expands UNH Manchester students' access to resources through its membership in the Boston Library Consortium
- provides fast and convenient access to materials not available at the UNH Libraries through interlibrary loan programs
- offers knowledgeable support for student research
- collaborates with faculty to teach information literacy skills through customized library instruction
- creates a comfortable, supportive learning environment with wireless access, computers, large study tables for research, meeting spaces for group work and comfortable places for quiet study.
The UNH Manchester Library is an essential partner with students, faculty and staff in fostering an environment conducive to intellectual inquiry, scholarly communication and creative expression.