Computing, Printing, Scanning & Copying
The 12 iMacs are loaded with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Each is equipped with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Garage Band, iMovie, iDVD, iPhoto, and QuickTime. A UNH Blackboard account is required to login.
There are 8 laptops available for checkout by UNH Manchester students, faculty and staff. See which laptops are available.
The UNH Manchester Library provides 2 Windows workstations for Manchester community members, UNH alumni and all other library guests. Visitors may sign-up for 60 minutes of computer use per day. Sign-ups are on a first come, first serve basis.
- A UNHM Print Card is required to print from library workstations and laptops.
- Blank cards are available for purchase near the vending machines on the first floor.
- The card cost is $1.00. Printing costs are 8 cents for a single-sided sheet and 12 cents for a double-sided sheet.
- Color printing is available for 50 cents per page in the computer lab.
- The UNHM Print Card is not compatible with UNH Durham printers or copiers.
All library workstations and laptops print to a networked printer. Printing from personal laptops is not available.
There are 2 options for free scanning in the library:
- A self-service scanner is located across from the main desk. Scans can be saved to USB flash drive or emailed. When emailing, we recommend no more than 25 pages per PDF file.
- The library’s photocopier located near the restrooms. A USB storage device is required to save documents.
There is 1 copier in the library located near the restrooms. Copying costs 10 cents for a single-sided sheet and 20 cents for a double-sided sheet. A UNHM Print Card is required.