There are 4 rooms available in the UNH Manchester Learning Commons.
Rooms are equipped with a white board, wireless network, and single-display monitor for laptop hookup.
- Maximum 3 hour reservation.
- 1 reservation per user/group per day. Individuals from the same group may not make consecutive reservations.
- Reserve up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations limited to current UNH students, faculty, & staff.
- Intended for groups, (defined as 2+ users actively using the room).
- Same day and weekend reservations must be made in person. All others are encouraged to use the online form.
- Single-user reservations are not valid.
- Groups with reservations must occupy the room within the first 15 minutes of the reservation period or the reservation is forfeited.
- Users are responsible for personal property. Don't leave items unattended.
- Maintain a moderate noise level that does not disturb others in adjoining rooms or outside the rooms. Rooms are not soundproof.
- Groups are to leave the room in good condition for the next users. Erase the whiteboard and dispose of any trash.
- Study rooms are not intended to provide privacy. Staff may enter the rooms as needed for security, maintenance, or other issues.
- The rooms are only available during normal learning commons hours.
- If you know you will be unable to use your reservation please notify the library at 641-4173
Note: Before occupying the room a member of the group must check out the room key with a valid UNH ID from the Learning Commons Help Desk.
Violation of these or other applicable library policies may result in temporary or permanent suspension of access to Learning Commons study rooms.