Reserve the Group Study Room
The Group Study Room is located on the first floor of the library, room 160C.
The room is equipped with a white board. Dry erase markers can be checked out at the circulation desk with a UNH ID.
Users may connect personal or library laptops to the college’s wireless network.
With only 1 room to be shared among the entire UNH Manchester community, this group study room is a limited resource. It is to be used for group study, not classes, meetings or related uses. We ask that you be considerate of others and help us to ensure equitable access to this space for all members of the university community.
- Use of the room is restricted to UNH students, staff and faculty.
- The room may be reserved by groups of 2 or more. The room is not open to individuals.
- Reservation requests can be made in person, by phone or by using the form below.
- Online requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance and will be confirmed via email. Same day and next day requests must be made in person or by phone.
- Confirmation emails are sent Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- When an online reservation is made groups must present confirmation email upon arrival.
- Group study room users without reservations must vacate the room when requested by a library staff member.
- The room may not be used by any group for more than 2 hours per day.
- Individuals from the same group may not make consecutive reservations.
- Reservation requests may be made up to 2 weeks in advance. Requests made more than 2 weeks in advance will not be honored.
- A group that is more than 15 minutes late forfeits the reservation.
- The room is only available during normal library hours.
- If you know you will be unable to use your reservation please notify the library at 641-4173