The UNH STEM Discovery Lab was created in response to the growing need for STEM educated graduates. The STEM Discovery Lab is a challenging, hands-on learning community where K-12 students and their teachers engage in the authentic integration of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and language arts through a research-based curriculum.
Cultivating passion and improving attitudes towards STEM disciplines at an early age is essential to increasing the STEM pipeline in New Hampshire. The overarching goal of the STEM Discovery Lab is to increase the number of Manchester students who participate in hands-on STEM programs and activities. Ultimately, we hope to increase the number of high school graduates interested in pursuing careers in the STEM fields.
Community partners include the Manchester School District, United Way, Mill Falls Charter School, and other community organizations.
Come and explore the exciting programs we have to offer!
The STEM Discovery Lab is located on the campus of UNH Manchester, in the historic Pandora Mill at 88 Commercial Street.
- High School Entrepreneurs Wanted for Technology Start-Up Boot Camp
- UNH STEM Discovery Lab Receives $25K from Bean Foundation
- Educators, community leaders announce STEAM Ahead NH initiative to connect Manchester students with technical skills
- CEOs and Entrepreneurs Roll-up Sleeves to Prepare 21st Century Workforce
- United Way Video Tells the Story of STEM Discovery Lab