The UNH STEM Discovery Lab was created in response to the growing need for STEM educated graduates. The STEM Discovery Lab is a challenging, hands-on learning community where K-12 students and their teachers engage in the authentic integration of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and language arts through a research-based curriculum.
Cultivating passion and improving attitudes towards STEM disciplines at an early age is essential to increasing the STEM pipeline in New Hampshire. The overarching goal of the STEM Discovery Lab is to increase the number of Manchester students who participate in hands-on STEM programs and activities. Ultimately, we hope to increase the number of high school graduates interested in pursuing careers in the STEM fields.
Community partners include the Manchester School District, United Way, Mill Falls Charter School, and other community organizations.
Come and explore the exciting programs we have to offer!
The STEM Discovery Lab is located on the campus of UNH Manchester, in the historic Pandora Mill at 88 Commercial Street.
- Students and Teachers Explore New Ways of Learning at the STEM Discovery Lab
- Comcast and UNH Manchester Partner in STEM Ambassadors Program for High School Students
- STEM Discovery Lab Hosts Programming Showcase Oct. 24
- Moving Toward Equitable, Accessible, and Relevant Mathematics for All
- Teens Investigate New Ways to use Smartphones at Camp