The Center for Academic Enrichment (CAE) is a resource for all students enrolled in UNH Manchester courses. Our mission is to help underprepared students prepare, prepared students advance, and advanced students excel.
Our collaborative approach helps students become self-aware, interdependent learners.
- Tutoring in writing, math, science, and other content areas up to one hour per class per week.
- Help with study skills such as time management, test taking, note taking, and reading college texts.
- Placement testing in math and English for all incoming students.
- Accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Additional tutoring support for ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) students.
- For additional information, please see our Policies page.
The Center for Academic Enrichment is affiliated with the American Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges, the College Reading and Learning Association, the International Writing Centers Association, the Learning Assistance Association of New England, the National Association for Developmental Education, the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, the New England Mathematical Association of Two Year Colleges, the New England Writing Centers Association, and the New Hampshire Teachers of Mathematics.