Student Health Benefits Plan
The University of New Hampshire at Manchester requires all full-time degree students to have adequate health insurance as a condition of enrollment.
As part of this requirement, all full-time degree students must take some action - by either enrolling in the UNH Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP), or requesting a waiver. Please watch your UNH email account for important dates regarding the health insurance process for each semester.
This is an on-line enrollment and waiver process for 2012-2013.
How to waive or enroll:
- To go http://unh.edu/shbp
- Make sure you use your student ID# that begins with '9'
- You must use your UNH email address. It will not accept any other.
- You must be registered before you waive or enroll
- If you are waiving, please print your confirmation
- If you are enrolling, once you have received your confirmation, you may go back into the website to print your ID cards