Pay your bill
Bill Payment Options
There are multiple ways you pay your tuition bill:
- Credit cards (Visa, Master Card and Discover) are accepted via phone and MyUNH / Webcat
- Personal checks can be mailed to: Student Accounts, 400 Commercial Street, Manchester NH 03101
- Cash must be delivered in person only at Office of Student Accounts, located at 400 Commercial Street, Manchester campus. Bank checks are preferred.
- Establish a monthly payment plan
- Set up electronic payments
- Students may elect to to set up a Parent Portal account for parents or others. To set up access for "Authorized pay" please log into your MyUNH / Blackboard account
Payment Due Dates
- Your Summer 2013 tuition due dates are posted on the registration page.
- New Policy: All summer session tuition and fees must be paid, or payment arrangements made, by 4 pm on the Thursday before the class begins or your registration will be dropped.
- Please be aware of our refund schedule listed on the right of this page. Refund schedules are also available in the Registration Office, Office of Student Accounts and are listed in the kiosks on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors of University Center
- If you will not be attending your fall semester, after you have registered contact the Registration Office to drop your classes to avoid any tuition charges. Notifying your instructor, not attending class, or not paying your tuition bill will NOT relieve you of your tuition bill responsbility
The Office of Student Accounts accepts payments during regularly scheduled business hours:
Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Please call 603-641-4137 to schedule an appointment if necessary.