Bill Payment Options
There are multiple ways you pay your tuition bill:
- Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, America Express, and Discover) are accepted via Blackboard MyUNH / Webcat. There will be a convenience fee of 2.75 percent charged for credit card payments effective summer semester 2014.
- Personal checks can be mailed to: UNH Student Accounts, 400 Commercial Street, Manchester NH 03101
- Cash must be delivered in person only at Office of Student Accounts, located at 400 Commercial Street, Manchester campus. Bank checks are preferred.
- Establish a monthly payment plan
- Set up electronic payments
- Students may elect to to set up a Parent Portal account for parents or others. To set up access for "Authorized pay" please log into your MyUNH / Blackboard account
Payment Due Dates
- Your Summer 2014 tuition due dates are posted on the registration page.
- All summer session tuition and fees must be paid, or payment arrangements made, by 4 pm on the Thursday before the class begins or your registration will be dropped.
- Please be aware of our refund schedule listed on the right of this page. Refund schedules are also available in the Registration Office, and Office of Student Accounts.
- If you will not be attending your fall semester, after you have registered contact the Registration Office to drop your classes to avoid any tuition charges. Notifying your instructor, not attending class, or not paying your tuition bill will NOT relieve you of your tuition bill responsbility