More information regarding the spring 2015 semester will be released soon.
Open registration for summer sessions began March 24.
View the course schedules to find courses.
UNDERGRADUATE COURSES: (NUMBERED 200-799)
$415 per credit, NH residents
$457 per credit, non-residents
GRADUATE COURSES: (NUMBERED 800-999)
$483 per credit, NH residents
$532 per credit, non-residents
Registration Fee: $20
Parking/Security Fee: $20
1-4 credits: $22.75
5-11 credits: $45.50
12 or more credits: $91.00
1-4 credits: $22.75
5-8 credits: $45.50
9 or more credits: $91.00
Additional course or lab fees, if applicable.
summer DatesMarch 24 - Open registration
May 19 - Summer session #1 begins (5 weeks)
May 19 - Summer session #2 begins (10 weeks)
May 19 – Last day to drop for 100% refund for sessions #1 and #2
May 29 – Last day to drop for 50% refund for session #1
May 29 – Last day to add, drop, PF, or audit session #1
June 9 – Last day to drop for 50% refund for session #2
June 9 – Last day to add, drop, PF, or audit session #2
June 19 – Summer session #1 ends
June 23 – Summer session #3 begins (5 weeks)
June 23 – Last day to drop for 100% refund for session #3
July 3 – Last day to drop for 50% refund for session #3
July 3 – Last day to add, drop, PF, or audit session #3
July 23 – Summer sessions #2 and #3 end
July 28 - Summer session #4 begins (4 weeks)
July 28 – Last day to drop for 100% refund for session #4
Aug 4 – Last day to drop for 50% refund for session #4
Aug 4 – Last day to add, drop, PF, or audit session #4
Aug 22 – Summer session #4 ends
Advance Registration for Fall 2014 courses will run from March 31 – April 25, 2014.
Undergraduate Degree Students - Here's what you need to do:
- View the course schedules to find courses. Use the course planning worksheet to plan your preferences.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to register for your classes for the upcoming semester. If you do not know who your advisor is, you can find out through Webcat by clicking on Student Services & Financial Aid -> Student Records -> View Major and Advisor. View advising hours
- If you have a faculty advisor, please contact Ellen Ruggles at 603-641-4168 to schedule an appointment.
- If you have an academic counselor as an advisor, please contact Molly Hutchins at 603-641-4170 to schedule your appointment.
- You will need your MyUNH | WebCat username and password to register online, get your grades, and receive your bill.
- Discuss your ideas with your advisor. Complete or make changes to your registration as appropriate. Don’t forget to get your advisor's signature on your registration form or obtain your RAC from your advisor to register on the web.
- Look for Fall electronic tuition bills on July 11, 2014. Be sure to pay your tuition bill by August 7, 2014 to avoid a late fee and to avoid being dropped from your classes. Check MyUNH | WebCat
Sept 1 - Labor day, no classes
Sept 2 - Classes begin
Sept 19 - Last day to add courses, or to choose pass/fail option
Oct 3 - Last Day to drop courses, change to audit, withdraw
Oct 18 - Mid-semester
Nov 11 - Veterans Day, no classes
Nov 26 - No classes (MANCHESTER ONLY)
Nov. 27-29 - Thanksgiving Holidays
Dec 15-20 - Last week of classes, finals week—MANCHESTER ONLY
Dec 20 - Classes end
Registration for January Term is currently not open.
Course schedules will be released mid-October.
January DatesDec 27 - Online courses begin
Jan 1 – University Holiday
Jan 2 - On-campus & blended courses begin
Jan 17 – Courses end
Jan 20 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day - University Holiday
If you are not a degree seeking student, follow these instructions for registering for all courses during all semesters.
Registrations are accepted through any of the following methods
- Online: Students who have taken UNH classes in the past and are paying by credit card or electronic check can log into MyUNH (Blackboard) and then click "Webcat/Services" tab. Visit the Computer Lab for questions about using MyUNH.
- By Phone with credit card payment: Students who want to register by phone paying by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) can call the Registrar's Office at 603-641-4136
- By Mail: Send your completed registration form and payment to: Registration Office, UNH Manchester, University Center, 400 Commercial Street, Manchester, NH 03101. Please include your check made payable to UNH Manchester. For credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) payments, please include your account number, card expiration date, security code, authorized account name and billing address.
- By Fax: Students paying by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) can fax their completed registration form and credit card number to the Registrar. The fax number is 603-641-4125.
- In Person: You may register in person at the Registration Office, Student Services Suite in the University Center, 400 Commercial Street, Manchester, NH.
Please contact the registration office with any questions about course registration for degree & non-degree students.
Visit our office in the Student Services Suite:
Fall 2013 Registration
Aug. 26 - Fall semester begins
Aug. 26 – Last day to drop most classes for 100% refund*
Sept. 2 - Labor Day (no classes)
Sept 13 – last day to add most classes or choose pass/fall option*
Sept 13 – last day to drop most classes for 75% refund*
Sept 27 – last day to drop most classes, change to audit, or withdraw*
Sept 27 – last day to drop most classes for 50% refund*
* Based on traditional 15-week classes. Please contact the Registration Office for other add/drop deadlines.
Registration Night is scheduled for Wednesday, August 21 from 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm.
If you have not already registered for the Fall 2013 semester, you must register on Registration Night. Registration Night allows you to schedule your classes, pay your tuition, and buy your books in one visit. If you did not take advantage of Advance Registration, this will be the last opportunity to register for classes
Here's what you need to do:
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to register for your classes for the spring semester. If you do not know who your advisor is, you can find out through Webcat by clicking on Student Services & Financial Aid -> Student Records -> View Major and Advisor.
- If you have a faculty advisor, please contact Ellen Ruggles (603-641-4168) to schedule an appointment.
- Prepare yourself for your advising appointment by: