Connect with us

Transcripts for all UNH Manchester coursework are kept in the Registrar’s Office in Durham. Transcript requests must be made in writing or online. Requests will not be accepted over the phone or by email.

An OFFICIAL transcript is printed on security paper and bears the signature of the Registrar with the University seal. An ELECTRONIC transcript is also official UNH transcript sent electronically through a secure server. An UNOFFICIAL transcript can only be sent to you directly or to a department of the University of New Hampshire. It is printed on white paper and does not bear the Registrar’s signature or University seal. No official transcripts will be furnished if your financial obligations to the University have not been met.

How to order transcripts ONLINE:

Students and alumni with active MyUNH/Blackboard accounts are able to request transcripts through Webcat. Requests will be processed within 24 hours and are free of charge.

Instructions for requesting transcripts through WEBCAT:

1. Go to (Blackboard)
2. Select “Webcat/Services” tab
3. Select “Student Services & Financial Aid”
4. Select “Student Records”
5. Select “Request Transcripts”
6. Select "Printed" or "Electronic"
Follow the instructions on the screen

How to order transcripts IN WRITING:

If you do not have an active MyUNH/Blackboard account or were enrolled before 1989, you will need to submit a printable transcript request form. Forms are available in the UNH Manchester Registrar’s Office and can also be downloaded, printed, and mailed or faxed to:

Office of the Registrar-UNH
ATTN: Transcripts
Stoke Hall
11 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824-3511

(fax) 603-862-1817
(phone) 603-862-3787

There is no charge for written transcript requests.