In partnership with The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester (MHCGM), UNH Manchester offers consultation visits on a walk-in basis in the Academic Advising department (located in the Student Services suites, 4th floor). Services include:
- Free confidential screening & consultation with a licensed mental health therapist.
- Referrals to mental health or substance misuse treatment.
- Assistance in understanding how to afford additional treatment (with or without insurance!) or find free services.
Semester walk-in hours:
- Tuesdays from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday mornings from 9:00am – 1:00pm.
You may call ahead to be placed on the schedule by calling Academic Advising at (603) 641-4170.
If you would like to connect to counseling services directly, you may do so by contacting The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester (MHCGM) at (603) 668-4111.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health or substance misuse crisis, please contact the Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCRT) at (800) 688-3544.