UNH Manchester's Marketing & Communications team is looking for students with a passion for storytelling to join our blog team. As a student blogger, you'll create content that shares the exciting things happening on and around campus with the wider community.
If you're a creative thinker with strong writing skills, this is a great opportunity to make some extra money while building your storytelling chops and adding to your resume and portfolio.
What You'll Do:
- Write blog posts that highlight the college community, from student and faculty profiles to local events to helpful tips
- Assist with content creation on UNH Manchester social media channels
- Utilize analytics tools to measure blog and social media data
- Act as brand ambassador for UNH Manchester
- Help the college stay on the pulse of social media and content, including current trends and ways to improve messaging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interviewing students, faculty, staff and others for blog features
- Familiar with popular social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task, work fast and meet moving deadlines
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Email your resume and at least two writing samples to Kassidy Taylor, marketing content producer, at Kassidy.Taylor@unh.edu.