Student Accounts

Business Services provides a comprehensive financial operation to assist students with university accounts. We initiate billing, process loan and scholarship payments, and counsel students relative to their financial obligations. We work to make this process as clear and easy as possible. This web site has been created to help meet that goal.

Contact Us

  • Call 603-641-4329
  • Fax 603-641-4125
  • Email

Find Your Student ID Number

Your UNH student ID is a unique nine-digit number that is embedded in your student ID. If you need to look-up your bill online or with the student accounts office, you'll need to know your  nine-digit code.  Follow these steps to find your student ID:

  • Go to Blackboard
  • Login
  • Scroll down and look on the right-side for "UNH - ID Lookup"
  • This application will allow you to find your UNH Student Identification Number or your UNH Employee Card ID. Click Continue to look-up your UNH ID.

Tuition Payment Plans

An interest-free monthly payment plan is available through Tuition Management Systems. Students and families set up budgets fall and spring semesters.

Fall Plan

Payments will be distributed in equal installments beginning July 1st and ending November 1st. There is a $50 enrollment fee.

Spring Plan

Payments will be distributed in equal installments beginning December 1st and ending April 1st. There is a $50 enrollment fee.

You may enroll online at Tuition Management Systems, or call direct at 800-356-8329.

There are multiple ways you pay your tuition bill:

  • Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, America Express, and Discover) are accepted via Blackboard MyUNH / Webcat. There will be a service fee of 2.75 percent charged for credit card payments effective summer semester 2014.
  • Personal checks may be mailed to: UNH Student Accounts, 88 Commercial Street, Manchester NH 03101
  • Cash must be delivered in-person only at the Office of Student Accounts, located at 88 Commercial Street, Manchester campus. Bank checks are preferred.
  • Establish a monthly payment plan
  • Set up electronic payments
  • Students may elect to to set up a Parent Portal account for parents or others. To set up access for "Authorized pay" please log into your MyUNH / Blackboard account
Payment Due Dates

Please be aware of our refund schedule. Refund schedules are also available in the Registration Office, and Office of Student Accounts.

If you will not be attending your spring semester, after you have registered contact the Registration Office to drop your classes to avoid any tuition charges. Notifying your instructor, not attending class, or not paying your tuition bill will NOT relieve you of your tuition bill responsibility. 

UNH does not sends bills through the mail. Bills are posted to students' individual MyUNH accounts. Payment is accepted online; UNH also accepts personal checks, bank checks, and money orders. Cash must be delivered in person only. Wire transfer is also available. Contact Business Services for account information.

E-mail Notification

Students will be notified through their UNH-assigned e-mail accounts when new bills are posted. Students may allow account access to parents or others by setting up Parent Portal accounts. Parent Portal account holders also receive e-mail notification.

How to View Your Bill

After logging on to MyUNH:

  • Select the Webcat/Services tab
  • Click the Continue located in the UNH - Access Webcat section
  • Select Bill/Account Details/On-line Payment Option/Clearance Status
  • Select View your student account for a real-time view of your account
  • To view your most recent bill, select Bill Statement at the upper right

Through the UNH electronic billing and payment system students will be able to:

  • View monthly billing statements
  • Make payments to accounts
  • View billing and payment history
  • Authorize others to make payments on their behalf

Parent Portal accounts are created by students. The student has the choice of designating who has access and what access includes. Students may modify Parent Portal accounts at any time.

  • Log on to Blackboard/MyUNH
  • Click the Webcat/Services tab
  • Click Continue in the UNH - Parent Portal Setup box
  • Follow the on-screen directions

Parent Portal account holders will receive e-mails with instructions for account activation. Once accounts are set up, parents will log on to the Parent Portal section of Blackboard/MyUNH.

What are pending items?

Pending items are anticipated credits that appear on your billing statement. These pending items are used to offset the balance due on your account. They may be loans or scholarships which have not yet arrived or monthly payments which are not yet due. Pending items may require further action. For more information go to MyUNH and check your financial aid status in WebCat.


What if I don't pay or pay late?

Non-payment can result in late fees, and may result in students being disenrolled from classes. Any outstanding balance could cause a financial hold which prevents registration and the mailing of transcripts and diplomas.


What are the most common causes preventing from being financially clear?
  • Unpaid balance on student account
  • Reducing payments by anticipated aid without proper backup documentation
  • Stafford or Perkins Master Promissory Note is not signed
  • Entrance counseling for Stafford or Perkins Loans has not been completed
  • Missing Financial Aid documents
I stopped attending classes, can I get a refund?

In order to qualify for a refund, you must officially drop the course with the registration office and follow the refund deadlines as outlined on the Registration page. Notifying your professor without filing an official drop-course form does not qualify you for a refund.

Manchester Undergraduates


When are payments due?

For UNH Manchester Advance Registration, Spring 2017, the payment due date for your tuition bills is January 6, 2017. Billing statements are issued monthly if accounts show a balance due. Payment is due upon receipt.

If you register after December 9, 2016, payment is due at the time of registration

Graduate Students

When are payments due?

Tuition and fees are due in full each semester by the first day of classes. Monthly billing statements are issued if accounts show a balance due, and payment is due monthly upon receipt.

How can I pay my bill?

UNH accepts personal checks, credit cards, electronic checks, bank checks and money orders. Cash must be delivered in person only. Wire transfer is also available. Contact Durham Business Services for account information. Credit card payments through Visa, MasterCard, America Express, and Discover are also accepted for graduate students. There will be a service fee of 2.75 percent charged for credit card payments effective summer semester 2014.

I have an assistantship. May I use payroll deductions to pay my balance?

Yes. Grad students who receive a University paycheck may use payroll deduction. A form is completed, giving the Payroll Office permission to deduct a specific amount (based on your account balance). Please submit your form prior to the start of the semester. (See Payroll Deduction Form)


Other questions?

Please feel free to contact Office of Student Accounts by phone at (603)641-4329 or email:

Other Student Account Resources

Female service member in uniform

Military & Veteran Resources

Smiling female student sitting outside

New England Regional Program

Professor John Cerullo in front of the classroom

Tuition & Fees