Biology & Biotechnology Office Hours: Mondays 9 am-11 am; Tuesdays 2pm - 3pm
- Schmertzler Family Fellowship (awarded for research), Phillips Academy (2007-2008)
- Israel Family Fellowship (awarded for excellence in teaching), Phillips Academy (2004-2007)
- David Koch Graduate Fellow, Center for Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2000-2003)
- Harold S. Landsman Scholarship (1996-1998)
- USA Today All-Academic Team (1997)
- Dartmouth College Presidential Scholar (1997)
- National Science Foundation Scholar (NH), Dartmouth College (1994-1995)
- Bono P, Cordero E, Johnson K, Borowsky M, Ramesh V, Jacks T, Hynes RO. Layilin, a cell surface hyaluronan receptor, interacts with merlin and radixin. Experimental Cell Research. 2005 Aug 1; 308(1):177-87.
- Kissil JL, Wilker EW, Johnson KC, Eckman MS, Yaffe MB, Jacks T. Merlin, the product of the Nf2 tumor suppressor gene, is an inhibitor of the p21-activated kinase, Pak1. Molecular Cell. 2003 Oct; 12(4):841-9.
- Johnson KC, Kissil JL, Fry JL, Jacks T. Cellular transformation by a FERM domain mutant of the Nf2 tumor suppressor gene. Oncogene. 2002 Sep 5; 21(39):5990-7.
- Kissil JL, Johnson KC, Eckman MS, Jacks T. Merlin phosphorylation by p21-activated kinase 2 and effects of phosphorylation on merlin localization. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2002 Mar 22; 277(12):10394-9.
- Becker KB, Stephens KC, Davey JC, Schneider MJ, Galton VA. The type 2 and type 3 iodothyronine deiodinases play important roles in coordinating development in Rana catesbeiana tadpoles. Endocrinology. 1997 Jul; 138 (7): 2989-97.
A.B., Dartmouth College
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology