Part-time and Online M.B.A.
Earn your Master's in Business Administration from Paul College of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire, the state's flagship university. What sets us apart is our distinct combination of rigor, relevance and a world-class faculty. Our students come from various industries - from more traditional business fields like finance and marketing, to engineering, law, healthcare and the military. Some are seeking growth within their current organizations while others are looking to gain the skills and knowledge to change professions.
PART-TIME M.B.A. PROGRAM
The M.B.A. Part-Time evening option is an excellent choice for professionals in the workforce who are seeking to advance their careers. This innovative program provides the opportunity for students to earn a degree in as little as two years. Courses are offered at the Durham and Manchester campuses.
Instituted in 1996, the Part-Time evening M.B.A. program is primarily designed for those who are highly motivated and capable of balancing a full-time work schedule with evening study. Classes meet from 5:30-9:15 p.m. The Part-Time, Online and Full-Time programs all share the same faculty. Admission points are in late August and January.
The new and innovative curriculum common to all the MBA programs at UNH - Full-Time, Part-Time and Online - is specifically designed to align the learning objectives in the core courses and free up more time for elective/specialization courses. The curriculum does this by integrating courses, identifying key skills and concepts necessary for success in business, and then helping students master these skills and concepts through class discussions, cases, guest lectures, and projects. Throughout the program, students will be exposed to knowledge that builds insight into complex organizations.
- The only Part-Time M.B.A. program in northern New England ranked among the nation’s top 100 by U.S. News & World Report making this program #1 in northern New England.
- The fast-track M.B.A. Part-Time option gives students the flexibility to earn an advanced degree from an AACSB accredited institution in as little as two years. Students have up to three and a half years to complete the curriculum.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in a 10 day international residency as part of the international management course. The residency combines lectures, corporate visits, and cultural activities.
- Six areas of specialized concentration are available - finance, information systems & business analytics, marketing, global business, growth and Innovation, and hospitality management - as well as a variety of elective courses.
The Online M.B.A. degree is an excellent choice for professionals in the workforce who are seeking to advance their careers, but who cannot regularly attend classes on campus. This innovative program provides students with the opportunity to earn a degree in as little as two years from anywhere in the world and has rapidly grown to become the Paul School’s most popular M.B.A. program.
The Online model is primarily designed for those who are highly motivated and capable of balancing a full-time work schedule with online study. Courses are designed to facilitate information sharing outside the constraints of time and place among a network of people.
The Online M.B.A. program follows the same curriculum as the Part-Time M.B.A. allowing students to move back and forth between the two models if they choose. Admission points are in mid August and January. The program is primarily asynchronous. Students can log on anytime during the week to complete their work adding to the flexibility of the online option. NB: The online courses, like those that are face to face, may require team projects that necessitate coordinating the schedules of those involved from time to time.
- The only Online M.B.A. program in northern New England ranked among the nation’s top 100 by U.S. News & World Report making this program #1 in northern New England.
- The Online M.B.A. option allows students to earn an advanced degree from an AACSB accredited institution in two to three and a half years from anywhere in the world.
M.B.A. courses are primarily intended for matriculated students who have been admitted to the M.B.A. program. Other degree-seeking students and M.B.A. alumni may request permission to register for courses on a space-available basis.
Audit: Required M.B.A. core courses cannot accommodate auditors. Other degree-seeking students and M.B.A. alumni may request permission from the instructor to audit M.B.A. electives.