Jenn has over nineteen years of experience in a variety of settings. Prior to joining UNHM, Jenn worked as an executive assistant as well as a personal flight concierge with a private charter company.
Jenn enjoys spending time cooking, traveling, or hiking with her husband, son, and bull terrier, Journey.
- M.P.A., Candidate, Carsey School of Public Policy, University of New Hampshire
- B.S., Business Administration, Granite State College – Spring 2019 completion date
- 2015 – Present, Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals Member
- 2014 – Present, American Society of Administrative Professionals Member
- 2010 – Present, Inter. Assoc. for Continuing Education and Training Member
- 1998 – Present, Inter. Assoc. of Administrative Professionals Member
- 1998 – Present, New Hampshire Notary Public
- 2014 – 2015, UNH Administrative Office Professional Committee Member
- 2013 – 2015, American Society for Training and Development Member
- 2012 – 2015, UNH Operating Staff Council Member
- 2011 – 2015, North of Boston Young Professionals Association Member
- 2010 – 2015, Boston Young Professionals Association Member
- 2010 – 2015, Greater Boston Chapter Women in Development Member