Thursday, December 6, 2018
UNH Manchester, 88 Commercial Street, Manchester, NH 03101
The UNH Manchester Winter Symposium is a showcase for our students’ research, engagement, scholarship and creative work. Please come and share your projects you have completed this semester with our community at large. Presentations can be either posters or oral presentations. Specific presentation information is below.
- Presenters must be present during the entire poster session
- Posters must be set up between 11:00AM and 2:00PM
- Posters must be collected by presenters following the close of the session
Oral Presentations & Film Screenings
Communication Arts Screening Room (467)
- Presenters will be assigned a presentation time
- Presentations strictly limited to 10-20 minutes per presentation
- Presenters must arrive 15 minutes prior to their assigned presentation time
Students interested in participating should register online. The deadline for registering to present is November 20, 2018.
The event is free and open to the public, so we encourage participants to invite friends.