Whether you need a room for a small meeting or a large event, your first step is to request a classroom from the Registration Office using the reservation form below. Departments or programs from within UNH Manchester may request classrooms for college-related meetings or events. Please note that classroom needs for academic courses take precedent over all other event needs. When reserving a classroom for a meeting or function, consider adding additional time to the start and end period for set-up and clean-up.
- If you are requesting a room for an internal facing event that does not require set-up assistance, simply complete the room request form.
- If you are hosting a function that requires resources from facilities, security and/or IT, please complete the room request form and communicate your needs directly to Facilities, Security and IT.
- Please familiarize yourself with the UNH Manchester Event Policy.
The information below includes several resources to help make your event a success.
General parking information is located in the About Us section of the website.
There are a few additional notes for faculty and staff who are hosting events on campus:
- The parking spaces in the front and rear of 88 Commercial Street are reserved for students, faculty, staff and the surrounding businesses.
- Parking is available on the upper deck of the parking garage and in the lots surrounding 88 Commercial Street on the weekends and after 5:00p.m. on weekdays.
- Arrangements can be made through UNH Manchester Security Services to have your event guests park at the Center of New Hampshire Garage at a cost of $8.00 per vehicle, which is charged to the event host budget or partner.
- Those attending would park at the garage and bring the parking slip to UNH Manchester Security Services staff at the second floor main desk to be validated. The validated parking slip is given to a parking lot attendant upon exiting the garage. The external group is required to give a list of attendee names to UNH Manchester Security prior to the event. In situations where the external group is unable to provide a list of pre-registered guests, Security staff would confirm those asking for validation of the slips are attending the event.
- If you will be hosting dignitaries for your event, notify Security Services and a parking space will be secured for you. Security Services has a list of dignitaries and local officials for whom we may grant parking.
- Parking for dignitaries not included on this list must be approved by the Dean via a written communication to UNHM.Security@unh.edu and the event champion
VENDOR AND MEDIA PARKING
Equipment/catering items to be delivered are limited to just outside the main front entrance, only long enough to unload and leave. The vehicles cannot remain during set-up/delivery. Advance notice of deliveries to Security Services is required before the event. Media equipment is the same as above. They may drop off equipment just outside the main entrance doors and move the vehicle. The vehicles cannot remain during set-up/delivery. There is no media parking at UNH Manchester.
There are may different options when it comes to promoting your event. Here are few suggested resources:
UNH EVENT CALENDAR
You should consider submitting your event to the UNH Master Calendar. Posting events here will ensure that your event appears on the UNH Manchester calendar (tag the campus when posting) and it's also a resource for other departments and colleges of UNH to find out about events.
UNH SOCIAL MEDIA
Before: Send your event information to the Marketing & Communications team for posting on social media.
During or after: Text images from your event (along with captions) to the Marketing & Community Relations department. Text to 603-203-0787
REQUEST A PRESS RELEASE
You may choose to submit a pre-drafted press release to the Marketing & Communications team promoting your event.
POSTER OR PRINTED PIECE
Communications & Public Affairs at UNH Durham offers a DIY Toolkit which allows staff and faculty to design their own UNH branded materials.
ADD YOUR EVENT TO THE FLUSH
All event submissions should be submitted one month prior to the event date. We will make every attempt to include events submitted with less than four weeks notice, but cannot provide a guarantee they will be included in The Flush.
The following list includes vendors with whom the college has worked with in the past and had a positive experience. You are not required to use these vendors, however it is highly recommended.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The staff or faculty member hosting the event is responsible for coordinating their own food & beverage order. Please notify facilities if you anticipate having food left in the classrooms that needs to be disposed of after your event.