The goal of Academic alerts is to bring awareness to students with concerns prior to mid-semester so we can offer resources and support. This process allows faculty and staff to alert professional academic advisors of any student who is not making satisfactory progress and/or is exhibiting behaviors that may lead to academic difficulty.
Academic alerts are submitted through myWildcatSuccess.
- Go to my.unh.edu
- Search and select myWildcatSuccess
- Log-in using your UNH username and password
Submit an alert
You can submit alerts from your class list in myWildcatSuccess.
- If the home screen is showing ‘Staff Home’ click the dropdown next to ‘Staff Home’ to select ‘Professor Home’
- Select the checkbox next to the student name under ‘Students In My Classes’
- Once the student is selected, select the dropdown next to ‘Actions’
- Select ‘Issue Alert’
- Select the primary reason from the dropdown – please select only one reason and enter additional concerns in the comment box
- Select the class associated with this academic alert
- Enter any comments related to this alert and select submit
Once a student is identified, professional advisors begin appropriate outreach to the student. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Kirylych, Director of Academic Advising, at firstname.lastname@example.org.