The goal of Academic alerts is to bring awareness to students with concerns prior to mid-semester so we can offer resources and support. This process allows faculty and staff to alert professional academic advisors of any student who is not making satisfactory progress and/or is exhibiting behaviors that may lead to academic difficulty.
Academic alerts are submitted through myWildcatSuccess.
- Go to my.unh.edu
- Search and select myWildcatSuccess
- Log-in using your UNH username and password
Submit an alert
- Select ‘Issue an Alert’ from the Actions section on the right sidebar.
- Search for the student using first name, last name, or ID number
- Select a reason from the dropdown – you can select multiple reasons
- Select the class associated with this academic alert
- Enter any comments related to this alert and select submit
You can also submit alerts from your class list in myWildcatSuccess.
- Select the checkbox next to the student name under ‘Students In My Classes’
- Once the student is selected, select the dropdown next to ‘Actions’
- Select ‘Issue Alert’
- The student name will automatically pull into the alert and you can enter the reason, course, and comments before submitting the alert
Once a student is identified, professional advisors begin appropriate outreach to the student. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Kirylych, Director of Academic Advising, at email@example.com.