The New England Regional Student Program (NERSP) allows students from the six New England states to pay a reduced tuition rate at another New England state’s public college/university if their state institution doesn’t offer the bachelor’s degree program they’re interested in. Under this program students receive some preferential admission consideration and, if admitted, pay the UNH Manchester in-state tuition plus 75 percent. No additional application is required, but you must indicate your interest in NESRP on your college application.
Available NERSP bachelor’s degree programs at UNH Manchester are listed below, with the states that they are approved by:
- Analytics: Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont
- ASL/English Interpreting: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Biotechnology: Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Electrical Engineering Technology*: Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Homeland Security: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Humanities: Massachusetts
- Mechanical Engineering Technology*: Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Neuropsychology: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusettes and Rhode Island
For more information on NERSP, contact the New England Board of Higher Education at (617) 357-9620.