Welcome to UNH Manchester. The college enjoys a reputation for its teaching excellence, and we want to make your teaching experience enjoyable.
Resources for Residential Faculty & Program Coordinators
- Course Approval Form, UNH
- Course Approval Form Instructions
- Course Approval Form, UNH Manchester
- Course Set-up Form
- Discovery Course Proposal Process and Forms (including Inquiry and Writing Intensive forms)
- Exception form
- Writing Intensive (WI) Course Proposal Form(non-GenEd/Discovery)
- Making UNH Academic Program Changes: including proposing new programs/majors (undergraduate only), program deletions, and name changes
- Proposing new graduate programs and making modifications to or deleting existing graduate programs
- Procedures for Undergraduate Academic Program Review at the University of New Hampshire
- Proposing New Options, Minors, and Concentrations at UNH
- Special Fee form
- Third Year Program Review Guidelines
- Voluntary Field Trip Form - Assumption of Risk Release
- Promotion of UNH Manchester Lecturer Faculty
- Workload Guidelines for Lecturer Faculty
Materials for Adjunct Faculty
UNH Employee ID
Adjunct faculty are provided with a UNH employee photo ID card. Our security staff, located in the reception area on the second floor of 88 Commercial Street, issues employee IDs. If you already have one from UNH Durham, you do not need to get another from Manchester.
You will need to supply your nine-digit employee ID number to get a UNH employee ID. If you do not know your ID, please contact Human Resources.
There is designated faculty/staff parking area located at WMUR and on the roof deck adjacent to campus after 3 p.m. Do not park in other areas as you may be towed.
A permit is required for parking in faculty/staff areas. Our security staff, located in the reception area on the second floor of 88 Commercial Street, issues parking permits. Faculty parking permits for UNH Durham are honored at UNH Manchester.
There are designated adjunct office spaces available on the fourth floor, room 439 and 451. These are available on a first come, first serve basis.