Undergraduate students get a discounted membership to The Granite YMCA
From fitness equipment to group exercise classes, indoor and outdoor pools to tennis and basketball courts — for a discounted rate of $50 per semester, you can take advantage of all The Granite YMCA has to offer at any of its five locations.
Just a 10-minute walk from UNH Manchester, think of the YMCA of Downtown Manchester as an extension of our campus. Give your brain a break with a fitness class or get a change of scenery by bringing your homework to the member lounge, complete with free Wi-Fi. Learn more below.
Undergraduate students are eligible for a discounted membership of $50 a semester to The Granite YMCA. All students must sign up by February 22 and visit the YMCA a minimum of 8 times during the fall semester in order to maintain your above rate for the spring semester. Get started by filling out your membership application.
- You get all The Granite YMCA has to offer, including fitness equipment, group exercise classes, sports programs, tennis and basketball courts, pools and more.
- The YMCA of Downtown Manchester is within walking distance to campus, so you can balance your health with your studies.
- The Granite YMCA Reciprocity: You have access to the amenities and benefits at all five Granite YMCA locations — YMCA of Downtown Manchester, YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown, YMCA of Greater Londonderry, YMCA of Strafford County and YMCA of the Seacoast.
Share your Y experience with a friend or family member using a complementary guest pass. The pass allows for one free visit to any branch of The Granite YMCA* — simply present the guest pass and a photo ID at the front desk.
* Limitations and restrictions apply. Please contact Wildcat Wellness coordinator at 603-623-3559 ext. 2257 or email@example.com with any questions.
Through this partnership, UNH Manchester provides employees of The Granite YMCA with a 10% tuition grant towards part- or full-time enrollment in any undergraduate program and select graduate programs.
- Tuition grant is only available to full-time, part-time and seasonal employees of The Granite YMCA, not to dependents or family members.
- Tuition grant may be used for undergraduate continuing education courses offered by UNH Manchester.
- Students wishing to enroll full-time must apply and be accepted to UNH Manchester or UNH Graduate School at Manchester to be considered for the tuition grant.
- To receive the tuition discount, each student must complete the Community Partnership Tuition Program verification form and submit it to the Business Office each semester. Once approved, UNH Manchester will adjust your tuition charges to the discounted rate.