How can I meet with an undergraduate advisor?
Stop by the Student Services Suite, 4th floor or email us at email@example.com to ask us a quick question.
In-Person Drop-In Hours:
- Thursday, January 26 from 9:00-4:00
- Friday, January 27 from 9:00-4:00
- Monday, January 30 from 10:00-2:00
- Tuesday, January 31 from 10:00-2:00
- Wednesday, February 1 from 10:00-2:00
- Thursday, February 2 from 10:00-2:00
- Friday, February 3 from 10:00-2:00
Some services are not available during drop-in hours, for example academic and graduation plans. Advising drop-in hours are subject to change due to advisor availability. To confirm availability, please call (603)641-4170.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Go to myWildcatSuccess and log in
- From the student home page, select Schedule an Appointment
- Select “College of Major Specific Advising” for the question “What type of an appointment would you like to schedule?”
- For the service, scroll to the bottom to find UNH Manchester and then select the type of appointment that you would like to schedule. NOTE: This is the step that will determine if you will see the availability for a professional advisor from the Office of Academic Advising, a Faculty Advisor, or both.
- Select your preferred date from the third drop-down menu
- Click the blue “Find Available Time” button
- After pressing the “Find Available Time” button, all advisors who have availability for the appointment service that you selected will appear. CAUTION: If both professional and faculty advisors have availability for a specific service, BOTH of their availabilities will appear. Be sure to read carefully and select the correct advisor.
- To the left hand side of the screen, under the calendar, you can search by name for your preferred advisor or choose the department under the “Location” drop down menu
- If there are no times that worked for the day that you originally selected, you can change the date by clicking on a new date on the calendar to the left hand side of the screen or by using the arrow keys on either side of the date listed towards the top of the screen.
- Once you’ve identified the day, time, and advisor that you’d like to meet with, click on the desired time.
- This will bring you to a screen called “Review Appointment Details and Confirm.” You must carefully review the details to make sure that you’ve scheduled with the correct advisor and for the correct service.
- The Zoom link is listed on this screen and will also be sent to your UNH student email in the confirmation message
- If you’d like to add comments to the appointment, you can add them in the text box
- Press the blue schedule button at the bottom of the screen
In an effort to provide advising to all students, UNH Manchester Academic Advising has a no-show policy. This policy is not designed as a punishment; rather, it serves as a reminder to be respectful of the time of other students and advisors.
We understand that life happens, and schedules can change unexpectedly. Students can cancel appointments through myWildcatSuccess, calling 603-641-4170, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the appointment.
A no-show is noted in the system if:
- A student arrives more than 10 minutes late for an appointment
- A student fails to cancel an appointment at least 24 hours in advance
Repeated no-shows (2 or more) will jeopardize your ability to schedule future advising appointments.