Going on Now:
Check this page regularly for important advising information and updates.
Dates and Deadlines:
For important registration dates, including add/drop deadlines, students can refer to the Academic Calendar.
Current Available Services:
If you are required to meet with a professional advisor for any of the following reasons, check your UNH student email for an email inviting you to schedule your advising appointment. In that email, there will be a link that brings you directly to your assigned advisor’s schedule.
- First Year Students (started fall 2020): Academic Plan Meeting
- First Year Students (started spring 2021): Goal Setting Appointment
- Transfer Students (started spring 2021): Transfer Credit Review Apppointment
- Current Juniors (students who have earned betweehn 58-89 credits): Senior Year Plan Appointment
If you need to meet with a professional advisor for any of the following reasons, please schedule an appointment through myWildcatSuccess. You can access myWildcatSuccess and find instructions here.
- Change/Explore Majors
- Develop Academic Plan/Map
- Other Advising Reason
The Office of Academic Advising uses a developmental philosophy and holistic approach to empower students to reach their educational, professional, and personal goals. Students are guided in identifying and reaching these goals through critical thinking and problem solving, determining appropriate steps, and utilizing available resources. Academic advising advocates for students encourages intellectual connections across disciplines, and integrates in and out of classroom experiences.