UNH Manchester is a community of students like you: talented, hard-working, high-energy and creative. You've shown us that you have what it takes to succeed here—and our experience-driven programs and distinguished faculty will help you carry that success into your career. Now that you've been admitted, take the following steps to complete your enrollment.
Submit your residency statement which you will find in your application portal. This only applies to NH resident who qualify for the in-state tuition benefit.
Activate your MyUNH account using the Student ID number which you will receive via email shortly. Once logged into MyUNH you can make payments, setup your UNH e-mail, and view your financial aid award via WebCat as well as other essential tasks.
Save the Date: New Student Orientation
Wednesday, January 17th
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
All new students will receive an email from their professional advisor with a link to schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting to select spring courses. Emails will be going out in mid-December and advising appointments will begin in early January.
Submit your final high school or college transcript in order to secure your enrollment for fall. Get credit for your Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) exams and any previously completed college-level courses. Your high school or college can mail final transcript to the address below or send to email@example.com
Official transcripts can be mailed to:
UNH Undergraduate Admissions Office
3 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824
Complete your required health forms and your UNH Student Health Benefit Plan enrollment or waiver.
Fall Semester: Due July 15 | Spring Semester: Due February 1
1. Print out forms.
2. Have your healthcare provider complete and sign the forms.
3. Upload forms into MyHealth&Wellness.
4. Complete the online consents, enter the dates of your immunizations, and complete the online health history form and Tuberculosis Questionnaire.
Watch for your tuition bill on your myUNH account.
Fall Semester: Bills are available mid-July | Spring Semester: Bills are available mid-December
- With few exceptions, UNH will not approve deferral requests for students to complete college coursework elsewhere or for a post-graduate year.
- If you know you will be deferring your admission, you do not need to send in an enrollment deposit now; however, if there is a chance your plans may change, an enrollment deposit must be received by May 1 to guarantee fall semester entry.
- If a deferral is approved, a form to reinstate admission for the future semester will be sent with the approval letter. Please follow the instructions provided on that form.
- Students who defer for a year must remember to complete the FAFSA by March 1 of the year they will be enrolling to be considered for need-based financial aid.
- Students who defer for only one semester will have their financial aid package modified accordingly.
Requests for withdrawal must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds requested on or before May 1: $200
- Refunds Requested on May 2-May 31st: $100
- Refunds requested between June 1-July 1: $25
- No portion of the deposit will be refundable after July 1
Invest in Your Future
With grants, loans, and $1 million in scholarships awarded each year, we'll work with you so your future is within reach at UNH Manchester.
SOCIAL SWAG PACK
Download GIFs and banners to celebrate with Wildcat pride and tell the world: I'm in!
Connect With Us
We’re dedicated to building your future together, so our admissions counselors are happy to answer any of your questions. Connect with a counselor today at email@example.com or (603) 641-4150.