Professor Patteson Is a former CIA case officer, certified in HUMINT collection and Counter-Terrorism with multiple overseas tours in journeyman and leadership roles. Professor Patteson holds a Master’s of Business Administration in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and a Bachelor’s of Business Administration from the University of Texas.
Professor Patteson also serves as CFO of Turbocam International, a multinational manufacturer headquartered in NH and owns Blue Wolf Advising, a security and film consultancy. He is a certified firearms and ALICE active shooter prevention instructor and writes regularly on intelligence and security topics at IngloriousAmateurs.com SpotterUp.com and other publications.
Professor Patteson is President of the Board of Director of the James W. Foley Legacy Foundation, focused on global press freedoms and advocacy work on behalf of hostages. He is a member of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers, the Central Intelligence Retirees Association and The Explorer’s Club.
- MBA, Finance and Entrepreneurial Management, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- BBA, Finance and International Business, University of Texas
- Intelligence Collection
- Counter Terrorism
- National Security
- Foreign languages
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO)
- Central Intelligence Retirees Association (CIRA)
- The Explorer’s Club
- HLS 651 ISSUES IN INTELLIGENCE COLLECTION