Teaching at UNH Manchester equates to observed evolution for Vanessa Harnois ’17. Harnois came to campus as a non-traditional student in the biological sciences program and now returns as an adjunct instructor. With a dedicated passion for the ecological sciences, she promotes intrigue within her students as they make connections to the natural world and shape their understanding as they move on to multiple professional pathways.
- M.S., Biology, Miami University Ohio
- B.A., Biological Sciences, University of New Hampshire Manchester
- Beta Beta Beta (TriBeta) – Biological Honor Society
- American Society of Mammalogists
- BIOL 413: Principles of Biology I Lab
- BIOL 414: Principles of Biology II Lab
- BIOL 541: Ecology Lab