Christine is the Assistant Director & Science Support Coordinator for the Center for Academic Enrichment, and adjunct instructor for the Life Sciences Department. She trains and mentors Peer Tutors, and tutors science content, writing, and study skills for success. Christine is interested in providing students with authentic, inquiry based experiences, and will work with faculty to deliver in-class workshops or curriculum that supports student skill development and success.
- National Science Teacher's Association (NSTA)
- National Society for Experiential Education (NSEE)
- Association for the Coaching and Tutoring Profession (ACTP)
- National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA)
- M. Ed., Adult Learning, Plymouth State University
- B.S., Biology: Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of New Hampshire