Raymond (Ray) Tramposch is an adjunct professor and Cyber officer in the United States Air Force and Florida Air National Guard. He currently serves as the Director of Cyber Forces for 1st Air Force supporting 24/7 Air Defense of the Homeland under U.S. Northern Command and NORAD. He has over 21 years of DoD and commercial experience including active defensive cyber operations, implementing component level risk management strategies, overseeing enterprise network operations and leading USAF wide information technology acquisitions.
- Master of Science, Operations Management, University of Arkansas
- Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science (Software Engineering), Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- DoD Support to Civil Authorities Phase II Certified
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certified
- DoD On-Scene Commander Certified
- CPRM 830 - Security Measures I
- CPRM 850 - Security Measures II
- CPRM 860 - Incident Response and Investigation
- Member of Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA) and coach/mentor to FIRST Lego and Tech Challenge teams.