Jessica Terzakis is an Adjunct Professor of English at the University of New Hampshire. She began her teaching career as a high school English teacher in public schools where she developed an interest in helping struggling students master reading and writing skills. At UNH, Jessica teaches composition classes and education classes.
- B.A., English Teaching, University of New Hampshire
- M.A.T, Secondary Education, University of New Hampshire
- English 401, First Year Writing
- English 792, Teaching Literature and Literacy
- American literature
- British literature
- English teacher preparation