The content on this page is intended for first-year and transfer students who are new to UNH. Current UNH students should review the Advising FAQ page for more information.
Congratulations, you’re registered for classes!
Now that you’re registered, complete the steps below.
Step 1: Check your schedule on WebCat
- Follow these directions to confirm your schedule.
- During the registration process, you may have been registered for your second choice courses, so it is important that you verify your schedule.
- Check your schedule again the week before classes begin to make sure room assignments have not changed.
Step 2: Understand the billing cycle
- Now that you’re registered for classes, a tuition bill will be generated for you. Read more about the billing cycle and how to pay your bill here.
Step 3: Prepare to start classes
- Order textbooks
- Check your UNH email daily
- If you have a documented disability, register with the Student Accessibility Services Office
- Email Jenessa Zurek, the Accessibility Services Coordinator, with any questions
NEW STUDENT TOP 5 FAQ
- How do I make changes to my schedule?
- How do I pay my bill?
- How do I change my major?
- How can I meet with an advisor?
- How do I find textbooks?