1. on myunh, Select the “Login Help” tab at the top of the page
2. Select the “New User?” link
- Follow the online instructions to get your MyUNH username and set your password.
- You will be asked for your student ID* and your date of birth**
3. Once Logged in, Select the “Webcat/Student Services” tab then “UNH Access Webcat” and click “continue”
4. Select “Admissions” and under “Processed Applications” click on the Admission Term you have applied for
- If your application is still listed as incomplete, check under “Requirements” to see what materials are still needed. Missing items will not have dates listed next to them.
- Final admissions decisions will be posted here, and also sent to the permanent mailing address you provided on your application.
If you are unable to set up your account or experience any technical difficulties, please contact the UNH IT Service Desk at 603-862-4242.
* After your application has been processed, you will receive your UNH sudent ID number in the mail. If you need to request your UNH ID number afterwards, please send an email with your full name and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Please send any corrections to your name, address or date of birth to email@example.com.