Marisa is passionate about supporting, developing, and challenging others to grow and succeed. Professionally, Marisa's experiences are focused on higher education where she has worked to support student development and success through program development and assessment with a focus on non-traditionally aged and underserved populations. In addition to working with her consulting group, Marisa currently serves as an adjunct faculty instructor at colleges and universities in the New England area, teaching courses in the areas of leadership, emotional intelligence, gender, conflict resolution, communication, and career development.
- CAGS, Higher Education & Administrative Leadership, Plymouth State University
- M.A., Higher Education & Student Affairs, University of Connecticut
- B.A., Psychology, Western New England University
- BUS 453 - Leadership for Managers
- BUS 455 - Human Resources
- BUS 640 - Business Conflict and Communication
- BUS 750 - Senior Seminar