We foster holistic student growth, development, and success through a variety of student programming.
Our student engagement and transitional programs empower students to:
- Meet classmates at Student Orientations, Advising Days, and Wildcat Welcome Day
- Attend virtual events each week sponsored by Student Involvement
- Participate in health and wellness workshops, conferences and lectures
- Connect with peer educators in the classroom and on campus
- Discover resources and create community in Transition Seminars
- Join co-curricular activities and get involved with programming events on campus and in the greater Manchester Community
Student Involvement creates events, activities, and collaborates with other campus offices and clubs to provide fun ways to get involved at UNH Manchester.
Want to know what's coming up? While many of our community members are remote, we have turned The Flush, which can be found in campus restrooms, virtual! Don't forget to read our monthly newsletter that is sent to your email as well!
All first-year students enroll in this course designed and proactively delivered to promote student success. Students will cultivate the skills, values, and attitudes necessary to become confident and capable in the college environment.
All transfer students enroll in this course which focuses on students’ adjustment to being at UNH Manchester. By incorporating topics such as campus resources, financial literacy, internship and career planning, self-reflection, and information literacy, the goal of this course is to foster the development of skills or strategies that are both applicable and valuable across disciplines as well promoting personal success during and after college.