We foster holistic student growth, development, and success through a variety of student programming.
Our student engagement and transitional programs empower students to:
Meet classmates at Student Orientations, Advising Days, and Wildcat Welcome Day
- Attend events each week sponsored by Student Engagement
- Participate in health and wellness workshops, conferences and lectures
- Connect with peer educators in the classroom and on campus
- Discover resources and create community in Transition Seminars
- Join co-curricular activities and get involved with programming events on campus and in the greater Manchester Community
The Office of Student Engagement creates events, activities, and collaborates with other campus offices and clubs to provide fun ways to get involved at UNH Manchester.
Want to know what's happening on campus? Simply read the weekly editions of The Flush found in campus restrooms or stop by the Student Engagement desk to learn how to get involved!
All first-year students enroll in this course designed and proactively delivered to promote student success. Students will cultivate the skills, values, and attitudes necessary to become confident and capable in the college environment.
All transfer students enroll in this course which focuses on students’ adjustment to being at UNH Manchester. By incorporating topics such as campus resources, financial literacy, internship and career planning, self-reflection, and information literacy, the goal of this course is to foster the development of skills or strategies that are both applicable and valuable across disciplines as well promoting personal success during and after college.