Campus Tours & Events
Virtual Undergraduate Program Info Sessions
Take a deeper dive into the major(s) you’re interested in through our program-specific virtual info sessions. Led by faculty, students and alumni, you’ll explore your program’s curriculum, real-world learning opportunities and career prospects.
- Psychology and Neuropsychology Info Session, Wednesday, February 3 | 5 - 6 PM
- Public Service and Nonprofit Leadership Info Session, Tuesday, February 16 | 5 - 6 PM
- ASL/English Interpreting Info Session, Tuesday, February 23 | 5 - 6 PM
- Communication Arts Info Session, Wednesday, February 24 | 5 - 6 PM
- Business Info Session, Wednesday, February 24 | 5 - 6 PM
Virtual Undergraduate Admissions Walkthrough Sessions
Connect with our friendly admissions team from wherever you are to walk through our simple admissions process.
Our admissions counselors are here to answer any questions you have about the academic programs, application process and college experience at UNH Manchester.
Meet with a transfer admission counselor to review your transfer credits and have all of your questions answered about transferring to UNH Manchester.
Virtual Financial Aid Info Sessions
Our Financial Aid team is here to help answer any questions you have about financing your UNH Manchester education. Learn about the financial aid application process, types of available assistance and affordability options.
Virtual Graduate Program Info Sessions
UNH Graduate School at Manchester offers world-class graduate and certificate programs that prepare you for leadership roles in today’s high-demand fields. Learn more about our flexible, applied graduate programs in a virtual info session.
- We kindly ask that visitors who answer “yes” to any of the following questions refrain from visiting campus until symptoms subside or appropriate medical advice is sought:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Visitors must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, to enter the building and throughout campus tours. Masks will be available for anyone who does not have one, and hand sanitizer will be available as well.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance, at all times, from staff, faculty, students and others on campus.
- Follow the tour guide’s instructions throughout the tour, and respect any markings on the floor or ground that indicate appropriate physical distancing while you wait for help or go through certain areas of campus.
- Stand behind the plexiglass when inside office spaces, as appropriate.
- Do not shake hands with staff, students or others to minimize physical contact.
- Wash your hands or sanitize them after touching surfaces that many people are in contact with (door knobs, counters, doors, etc.)
- The Admissions Office reserves the right to ask those who repeatedly ignore the protocols to leave the tour and/or the Admissions Office.