Campus Tours & Events
***Per NH State guidelines, visitors traveling to NH from outside New England (ME, VT, MA, CT, and RI) are asked to self-quarantine for a 2-week period in NH prior to their visit.
The health and safety of our visitors and community is our top priority, so we’ve put some policies in place to ensure the wellbeing of everyone on campus.
UNH Manchester Summer Preview Day
Monday, July 26 | 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Come one, come all! Everyone is welcome to this relaxed, fun and informative event. Are you considering college, applying to UNH, accepted to UNH? Come hang out with us for a little while and ask questions or make suggestions. Meet some of our staff and students and each other!
- Food trucks!
- Financial Aid Q&A
- Resource fair
- Application review
Millyard Scholars Reception
Monday, July 26 | 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
In recognition of your achievement, you and a guest are invited to a Millyard Scholars Reception on the UNH Manchester campus. You’ll learn about your program, connect with faculty and peers, and hear about the UNH experience from current students. Please feel free to arrive early and take advantage of the food trucks and other Summer Preview Day activities that are scheduled from 3pm – 6 pm.
Virtual Undergraduate Admissions Walkthrough Sessions
Connect with our friendly admissions team from wherever you are to walk through our simple admissions process.
First-Year & Transfer Students
Our admissions counselors are here to answer any questions you have about the academic programs, application process, transfer options and college experience at UNH Manchester.
Virtual Graduate Sessions
UNH Graduate School at Manchester offers world-class graduate and certificate programs that prepare you for leadership roles in today’s high-demand fields. Learn more about our flexible, applied graduate programs in a virtual info session.
- We kindly ask that visitors who answer “yes” to any of the following questions refrain from visiting campus until symptoms subside or appropriate medical advice is sought:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Visitors must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, to enter the building and throughout campus tours. Masks will be available for anyone who does not have one, and hand sanitizer will be available as well.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance, at all times, from staff, faculty, students and others on campus.
- Follow the tour guide’s instructions throughout the tour, and respect any markings on the floor or ground that indicate appropriate physical distancing while you wait for help or go through certain areas of campus.
- Stand behind the plexiglass when inside office spaces, as appropriate.
- Do not shake hands with staff, students or others to minimize physical contact.
- Wash your hands or sanitize them after touching surfaces that many people are in contact with (door knobs, counters, doors, etc.)
- The Admissions Office reserves the right to ask those who repeatedly ignore the protocols to leave the tour and/or the Admissions Office.