Campus Tours & Events
***Per NH State guidelines, visitors traveling to NH from outside New England (ME, VT, MA, CT, and RI) are asked to self-quarantine for a 2-week period in NH prior to their visit.
We’re excited to welcome prospective students and their families to campus! Tours are available by appointment and limited to one student/family at a time. The health and safety of our visitors and community is our top priority, so we’ve put some policies in place to ensure the wellbeing of everyone on campus. We also offer virtual admission walkthrough sessions.
Virtual Admission Walkthrough Session
Prospective students can schedule a half-hour online appointment with an admissions counselor to walk through our simple admission process (first year and transfer) or to review transfer credits (transfer students).
Campus Tours are Back!
We’re excited to welcome prospective students and their families to campus! Tours are now available by appointment and limited to one student/family at a time. The health and safety of our visitors and community is our top priority, so we’ve put some policies in place to ensure the wellbeing of everyone on campus. We look forward to seeing you!
Virtual Admitted Student Visit Day
Our Virtual Admitted Student Visit Day allows you to meet students, faculty and staff, learn about your academic program and get answers to any questions you may have.
Virtual 1–on-1: M.S. IT or Cybersecurity Engineering
Sign up for a 1-on-1 session with our graduate admissions counselor for a personalized look at our M.S in Information Technology and/or M.S. in Cybersecurity Engineering programs.
Virtual Group Session: M.S. IT and Cybersecurity Engineering
Join our graduate admissions counselor to learn more about the M.S in Information Technology and M.S. in Cybersecurity Engineering programs.
- We kindly ask that visitors who answer “yes” to any of the following questions refrain from visiting campus until symptoms subside or appropriate medical advice is sought:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Visitors must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, to enter the building and throughout campus tours. Masks will be available for anyone who does not have one, and hand sanitizer will be available as well.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance, at all times, from staff, faculty, students and others on campus.
- Follow the tour guide’s instructions throughout the tour, and respect any markings on the floor or ground that indicate appropriate physical distancing while you wait for help or go through certain areas of campus.
- Stand behind the plexiglass when inside office spaces, as appropriate.
- Do not shake hands with staff, students or others to minimize physical contact.
- Wash your hands or sanitize them after touching surfaces that many people are in contact with (door knobs, counters, doors, etc.)
- The Admissions Office reserves the right to ask those who repeatedly ignore the protocols to leave the tour and/or the Admissions Office.