Campus Tours & Events
Virtual Admission & Financial Aid Info Session
Join staff from UNH Manchester Admissions and Financial Aid as well as current students for a live Q&A about the application process, financial aid, resources for affordability and the student experience at UNH Manchester.
Virtual Admissions Drop-In Sessions
Our admissions counselors are available during the following virtual drop-in sessions to answer any questions you have about the academic programs, application process, transfer options and college experience at UNH Manchester. Once you RSVP, you'll receive a Zoom link in your confirmation email.
- Madison Ferreri: Thursdays from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Kathleen Simenson: Wednesdays from 2 – 3 p.m.
Virtual Graduate Sessions
UNH Graduate School at Manchester offers world-class graduate and certificate programs that prepare you for leadership roles in today’s high-demand fields. Learn more about our flexible, applied graduate programs in a virtual info session.
- We kindly ask that visitors who answer “yes” to any of the following questions refrain from visiting campus until symptoms subside or appropriate medical advice is sought:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Visitors must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, to enter the building and throughout campus tours. Masks will be available for anyone who does not have one, and hand sanitizer will be available as well.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance, at all times, from staff, faculty, students and others on campus.
- Follow the tour guide’s instructions throughout the tour, and respect any markings on the floor or ground that indicate appropriate physical distancing while you wait for help or go through certain areas of campus.
- Stand behind the plexiglass when inside office spaces, as appropriate.
- Do not shake hands with staff, students or others to minimize physical contact.
- Wash your hands or sanitize them after touching surfaces that many people are in contact with (door knobs, counters, doors, etc.)
- The Admissions Office reserves the right to ask those who repeatedly ignore the protocols to leave the tour and/or the Admissions Office.