Audio Visual Support for Faculty and Staff
UNH Manchester has a range of classroom AV equipment for academic programs and student organizations. Here are some helpful tips to get you started:
- AV is subject to availability, make your request as early as possible. Requests must be submitted online.
- If needed, an AV demonstration can be given. Just have this noted on your request. Typically, this can be scheduled 10 minutes prior to your class.
- We recommend presentations be saved on a flash drive, Box.com (or similar online service), or email. Be sure to include all media (offline video or audio files) your presentation needs as well. Always test in advance
- If the room you are in does not have a computer, you may check out a laptop from the Learning Commons.
- Presenters may attach equipment using VGA or HDMI connections. If your device needs an adapter, please bring it. HDMI cables are not in the rooms but adapters and cables may be checked out from the Learning Commons Help Desk and 3rd Floor IT Office
- If any AV you requested is not in your classroom at least 10 minutes prior to class or any AV is not working, inform the Learning Commons Help Desk.
- For more info, 603-641-HELP (4357) or visit room 339.
Request AV equipment