Effective Monday, May 23, we will offer voluntary COVID testing and suspend mandatory surveillance testing for the summer.
- Voluntary testing will still be available to anyone in our UNH community, and regular testing is still encouraged for those who are immunocompromised
- Anyone showing symptoms (sore throat, cough, congestion) is encouraged to drop a test
- If you test positive you are still required to isolate per Centers for Disease Contol guidance
- COVID vaccinations and boosters are generally available across the State of NH and also by appointment at UNH Health & Wellness
- Existing testing infrastructure will remain in place and mandatory testing can quickly resume if needed
Voluntary summer testing will continue as a self-swab process with drop-off at UNH Manchester and test processing at the Durham COVID testing lab. If you would like to test over the summer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 20 for more test kits and new labels that will be required for summer testing.
- Rapid test kits will also be available upon request to email@example.com
- A valid Wildcat Pass is no longer required beginning Monday, May 23 but can be reactivated if mandatory testing resumes
- The UNH Manchester test kit dropbox will remain in operation during the following hours:
- Monday 9:00 a.m. through Thursday 1:00 p.m.
- The dropbox will be locked during off-hours
Thank you for your continued commitment to keeping our campus safe. Have a great summer and continue to watch email for guidance for the fall semester.